Tandridge District Council has launched a public consultation to invite comments about the Council’s draft housing strategy “A place to call home”.
The draft strategy sets out how the Council will deliver housing from 2019 to 2023.
The three priorities the strategy addresses are how the Council will:
1. Provide different types of homes to meet different needs.
2. Improve the quality and use of existing housing stock.
3. Meet the housing needs of the district’s most vulnerable households.
The consultation period runs until 5pm on October 26.
Everyone is invited to give their views about the draft strategy and comments can be made by:
· E-mailing email@example.com
· Completing a short questionnaire at www.tandridge.gov.uk/housingstrategy
· Writing to Head of Strategy, Council Offices, 8 Station Road East, Oxted RH8 0BT.
Councillor Nick Childs, Chairman of the Housing Committee, said: “We want to support the delivery of a wide range of affordable homes to suit our residents’ needs. We have an oversupply of large homes which are not affordable for many people. Our strategy aims to address this and ensure we have a range of sizes and types of property to suit everyone’s needs.”